Wednesday, April 25, 2012

War on Women?????

WAR ON WOMEN??


Just something on my mind after going food shopping. Why are President Obama and the Democrats saying the GOP have launched a 'war' on women?? I see no war, and I'm a woman! To tell you the truth, the only war on women I really see is how this administration is causing the price of food and gas to SKYROCKET! I try to buy food in bulk for this family, but $100 dollars does not even come close to buying what it could just 3 years ago! I can't image how a single mother can afford anything anymore. I thank the current administration for all our major economic hardships as a country! Sure, past administrations are to blame as well, BUT this current administration has taken an already overcooked 'medium well filet mignon', thrown it back on the BarBQ grill, and is letting it BURN! America needs to get off the flames!

5 comments:

  1. agree. They've made up this was to scare women into voting for them.
    Pathetic using of women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Rita! Thanks for the reply~ :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally erased your tip...can you pls 're-tip' me?!

      Delete
  3. Oh my Gosh, Rita!! ~ I didn't know you in 2012!! So weird to think! You are so sweet that you commented! <3 You're the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete