Friday, June 1, 2012

Tarragon Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes and Cashews!!

School's OUT for Summer!!   First day of Summer vacation for my boys!  Already out and about, swimming and messing around, enjoying their 'FREEDOM'!!  They all wanted me to make my Tarragon Chicken Pasta Salad for lunch by the pool, so I happily obliged!  :)  This really IS a GREAT Summer Pasta Salad!  You should try it, I bet you'll love it!

                              Tarragon, Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes and Cashews!


YUMMY!
A RedheadWhite&Food Original recipe~ Tarragon Chicken Pasta Salad, with Grapes and Cashews!
Cook 1 pound rigatoni noodles, strain, and cool down with cold water~
Make up the dressing with 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup parmesan from shake bottle, 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey, 1 1/2 Tbsp Tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.  Blend well~ 
Transfer cold noodles to a large bowl and add 1 whole bunch chopped green onions, CHILLED shredded chicken from a rotisserie chicken (careful to remove all bones),  and 3 cups seedless red grapes cut in halves~
Mix in the Dressing, and about 1 cup cashews~

YUMMY!  I hope your family likes this as much as mine does!  Every time I make it for a party, I am asked for the recipe!  Make it, you won't be sorry!  :)



MY HUNGRY BOYS!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment