Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Roast Beef Appetizer Bundles! LOW Carb, and YUMMY for the New Year!

OK~  it's the NEW YEAR so most of us are on diets to take off the extra pounds we gained during our FUN Holidays!  (and they were FUN!! :)  Just went to my cousin Jean's house for a party, and since I, and most of my family, are officially on a diet, I had to find some appetizer to make and bring, that all of us could enjoy and eat!!  I found an appetizer idea that sounded great, and it was!  I adjusted it a bit, as any of you can as well!  SO basic, and great!  They flew off the plate!  (by the way~ Cousin Jean's party ROCKED!  Just sayin'!  :)



Roast Beef Appetizer Bundles!  Low Carb, Greatness!! 

1 pound rare roast beef~ cut thick from deli
1 tub Boursin Spreadable cheese~ Vermont White Cheddar and sage
About 1 Oz. baby Arugula, or more to your preference
1 large red, or orange sweet pepper~ cleaned, seeded, and cut into small strips
Small drizzle of olive oil~ optional
Fresh cracked pepper


Take each slice of roast beef, and then cut them in half, lengthwise.  Spread about 1-2 tsps Boursin Cheese into each middle, then place sprigs of Arugula and sliced sweet pepper piece over that...roll up, and place onto serving dish, seam-side down! 
All assembled, and ready to be eaten!  I was surprised that even the people who are not watching their waste lines, nor diets attacked these as well!  They are a win-win appetizer!!  So easy, tasty, and GREAT!!  I sprinkled these with a bit of Olive Oil and fresh cracked pepper before I served (very little Olive oil!!  :) Tee Hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment