Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Football HURDLE!! Had to put on my blog!!


My eldest's senior year, classic football pic!   He is so very blessed athletically, and in many other ways by the Lord, and I pray Cole does him PROUD in the future!!  I LOVE YOU, Mookie!!!  Cole Christian McKeel~ ROCK ON, in his name!!



Football FUN! 
FLYING HIGH!

SOoooo FUN to watch!! 
Different games~ but, touchdowns,  just the same!

Cole is done with High School Football, and I am so VERY sad!  I will miss the FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, with him having the HONOR to be the town's starting running back!   ALL the excitement before the games!!  How he wanted to do so very well for them all!  (especially the elementary kids who were so behind him!!  He adored them!)  HAD SO MUCH FUN watching him and getting to know so many of his friends and players, through all the football dinners~ was SO great getting to know them all!  Great group of young men, that I will remember, forever!!
  
LOVE YOU, MOOK!!  (I KNOW your hair is sticking out some, but I still love this pic! Ha!  MOM rules!!  SOoooo very proud of you!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment