Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Football, Team Dinner night!!

Sauce simmering~

Flo Mo FOOTBALL offensive Line coming over for Team dinner tonight!  Need to get some CARBS into these guys!  Making up a BIG pot of my great Grandma's family recipe Mostaccioli~ it is not Italian, it is Irish-American, and is made with BACON!  These varsity big boys will be HUNGRY, so I am making a quadruple batch, with lots of 'flaky layer' biscuits!!  LOVE our O-line boys!!
Noodles cooking~
All mixed up~
READY for the Team!

Sorry, this is the only recipe I'm not posting on my blog.  All the rest I will!  This is a super easy, super great family recipe!   It's not an Italian sauce in flavor, at all!    It's made with a 'surprise' ingredient!  Maybe, some day I'll share! ;)  Wink, wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment